Although I love to help others who struggle with auto immune diseases and chronic illnesses by posting things that have helped me cope with my own auto immune disease, I also wanted to share my creative side of myself which also helped me through some really rough periods when I was really sick. There are many crafts to chose from and all have different levels as well. I wanted to create a separate blog for that since it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Although I love to do other things such as reading, writing articles on how-to…I wanted to share the other thing that really benefited me and contributed to me getting well.
There are many benefits to learning a craft.
- It help me cope with pain issues.
- It allowed me the freedom to create without judging myself.
- I was able create gifts for people when money was tight being on a fixed income.
- It helped take my mind off of my illness.
- I found it very rewarding.
- This helped me tap into the creative side of myself even further.
- It got to focus on something else other than my illness.
- It stimulated my brain when I learned something new and mastered it.
I hope that this blog inspires you and you continue to follow me as this is a big part of my life now. I am able to relax, create, and forge through with living well.
- Cancer Has Got Me Thinking & Learning (roseacouture.wordpress.com)
- Autoimmune Diseases List (mademan.com)
- Why WOMEN are more Prone to AUTO IMMUNE Disease then MEN (glutenfreegal.com)
- Common Causes of Autoimmune Disease (thyroid.answers.com)